Your own horse sanctuary close to downtown Castle Rock, CO
A Growing Vibrant Community
With a reputation for small town hospitality, this charming community has received recognition by numerous national publications as one of the best towns to live, work, dine and play.
With roots in mining and railroads, this affluent town offers an updated taste of the Old West. It boasts an historic downtown area, 265 acres of parks, and 44 miles of trails. Castle Rock, easily accessible by Interstate 25, is home to the Outlets at Castle Rock (the largest open-air outlet center in the State) and is the seat of Douglas County. The town encompasses 33 square miles and sits in the East Plum Creek Valley at the base of the Rocky Mountains at an elevation of 6,202 feet.
Swan's Training Stables
"A Hidden Gem Nestled In Castle Rock"
Location is the gem to this amazing opportunity to own one of the County's historic horse boarding and training facilities. Minutes to the DC Fair Grounds and I-25 make this property a very valuable asset.
Ideal for Horse Family, Horse Training, Commercial Development
5 minutes from downtown!
- 4 beds
- 2.5 baths
- 3,610 sqft
- Year Built: 1972
- Heating: Forced Air
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 18 spaces
- Two parcels make up 16.9 acres
- Comes with well rights
- Comes with a duel income double wide home on the property
- 49' Round Pen
- Main Barn East 41x104' offers 10 stalls, tack area, office, tack room, 2, 3/4 bathrooms and supply room
- Main Barn West 48x95' is connected to the Main Barn East and offers 12 stalls, wash bay and grain storage
- North Barn 40x85' has another 12 stalls
We're happy to help! Reach out for a no-commitment conversation.